10 weird questions | Shush Priya: 10 weird questions

Sunday, 19 July 2015

10 weird questions

Well... I realised you guys don't actually know much about me so I decided to do a Q&A and I found some pretty weird questions:




1) What do you prefer- chips or crisps?
Well... I prefer... I don't know actually this is a hard one because it kind of depends on the crisps flavour and my mood but if it was salt and vinegar flavoured then definitely crisps.

2) Have you ever danced in the rain?
Yes! I have. In fact I even walked in rainwater that filled up to my knees! Fun times!!

3) What is your blood type?
I think I am a O but I'm not entirely sure...

4) What is your life dream?
My life dream is to tour the world. I want to go everywhere- Spain, Italy, China, Greece and more!

5) What was the weirdest prank call you ever made?
Hmmm.... I don't know actually. I guess the one where I pretended to be a dog- it's a long story!

6) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
What time is it?

7) What question do you hate to answer?
Ermm... I guess the classic who is your crush because why would I tell you person I don't even know you or your name!

8) What keys on the keyboard do you not use?
§±^~`{} and I don't really remember the rest...

9) What is your favourite and least favourite word?
My favourite word would probably be I and don't ask me why because I have no idea. My least favourite would be Darling because I just don't like it when people say it for some reason.

10) What are you afraid of?
 Well I'm afraid of MANY things but my most scariest would be failure and death. I will actually be doing a post on that so stay tuned!

Well does are all the 10 questions I hope you enjoyed this post! Please tell me if you want me to do more like these and I probably will because I enjoyed answering these questions!

Shushpriya xxx